This is the easiest most delicious chicken I have ever cooked. It’s so easy it had me questioning, is this really all I need to do?
4-5 boneless chicken breasts
¾ Cup Smucker’s Sweet Orange Marmalade
¾ Cup Original Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce (or your favorite)
2 Tbsp. Soy sauce
That’s it! All these ingredients are easily found at your local grocery store.
- Turn your crockpot on high
- Rinse off your chicken with water
- Toss them in the crock and wait three hours
- I flipped mine over half way through.
- After the three hours are up dump the chicken juice and mix all the sauces together and pour on top of the chicken.
- Stir in and wait 30 minutes before serving.
Combine with your favorite side dishes for a complete meal.