Another borrowed recipe. This time it’s one I found from Kraft. This would look awesome on the table for a Halloween party!
- 1 can (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup POLLY-O Original Ricotta Cheese
- 31 slices OSCAR MAYER Pepperoni, divided
- 1 egg white
- 1 drop each yellow and green food coloring, divided
- 2 olives
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- UNROLL dough on lightly floured work surface; roll or flatten to 17×10-inch rectangle. Combine cheeses.
- CUT 1 pepperoni slice to resemble a snake’s tongue; set aside. Arrange remaining pepperoni slices over dough rectangle, leaving 1-inch border around all sides; top with spoonfuls of the cheese mixture. Roll up dough, jelly-roll fashion, starting at one long side; pinch seams together to seal. Place, seam-side down, in “s” shape on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray to resemble snake.
- BEAT egg white and yellow food coloring lightly with fork; brush about half over dough. Add green food coloring to remaining egg white; brush randomly over dough to resemble a snake’s splotched skin. Insert olives into one end of dough for the snake’s eyes. Add pepperoni tongue.
- BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until golden brown. Meanwhile, heat pizza sauce just until warmed.
- SERVE calzone with the sauce.